I love tags. This was one that missglamorazzi just did and I thought it was great, so here’s my answers to the questions!
1. Favorite candle scent? Leaves from bath & body works. It has all the best fall smells in it!
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? That’s pretty tough. I’m going to with tea, cause it’s my new fave thing.
3. What’s the best fall memory you have? I think playing in the huge pile of leaves my grandpa would always rake is high up on the list.
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? Dark lips! Trying to get more into it!
5. Best fragrance for fall? Ohh, that’s tough. I don’t tend to switch my fragrances for seasons, but I like a good scent that will linger.
6. Favorite Thanksgiving food? Mashed Potatoes!! With peas and corn.
7. What is autumn weather like where you live? Chilly! It gets colder everyday in upstate NY.
8. Most worn sweater? Another tough one. I have plenty I love. But it probably would be this plain v neck from forever 21 in navy blue that I’ve had for years.
9. Must-have nail polish this fall? Nirvana by Marc Jacobs! I love really like After School Boy Blazer and Cashmere Bathrobe from Essie’s fall collection. I also love My Private Jet by OPI.
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles? Both!
11. Skinny jeans or leggings? That’s a tough one. I’d say both.
12. Combat boots or Uggs? Uggs. I could live in Uggs.
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? I don’t believe so, I don’t like it.
14. Favorite fall TV show? The Vampire Diaries! Or Sleepy Hollow.
15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit? Hmmm. I don’t think any song really. I always know it’s Halloween time when I hear my least favorite song ever, ‘Nightmare on my street’. Ugh, that song gives me the creeps!
Until tomorrow, XO!
Watch Ingrid’s video that inspired this post, here.
follow me on twitter; @kmpevents & instagram; kmp718