Just writing that is crazy! How is possible we’re already in December?! Wow, time flies. Anywho, here’s a list of my fave things from last month!
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate from Dunkin. WOW-I can’t tell you how much I love it. It’s so delicious, I could honestly drink it everyday of the year.
- Static Guard. Which is my secret weapon of the winter since my hair becomes static city. I just spray some on my paddle brush and brush threw my hair and I’m good to go for hours!
- Be Enchanted lotion from Bath & Body Works. This stuff smells like winter and it makes me happy every time I put it on. (Not that I love winter, just the smells..)
- Maybelline Fit in Poreclain. Obsessed with this little stick of wonder. It covers my skin nicely and it feels like a dream. Try it out, you’ll love it. You can use a darker color to contour as well.
- thelaurenelizabeth.com has quickly become my favorite everyday blog. I’ve always gone to her site, but now I find myself making it my first stop.
- John Frieda Sheer Blonde Everlasting Blonde Colour Preservation shampoo. Just got this one to try (I love all of the other products by him) and I really love how it’s keeping my new highlights. This is a must for anyone who dyes their hair blonde!
- I stumbled onto this article at the right time with the Holidays coming up. I hate being in pictures, but I will practice all of the tips to change that!
- Fave song of the month had to be ‘Wrecking Ball‘ by Miley. I kinda hate to admit, but I loved to belt it.
- Fave candle was of course Leaves from Bath & Body Works. So delish.
Until tomorrow my pretty pets, xo!
follow me on twitter; @kmpevents & instagram kmp718