YSBB™ Your Skin But Better™ CC Cream with SPF 50+
This product was sent to me from IT Cosmetics. All opinions are my own.
- The SPF of 50+ was great. I threw it on every day in the Summer (even before I hit the beach) and knew that I wouldn’t have to worry about getting burnt.
- It dries super quick so you can throw on your bronzer or powder to set it.
- The smell was nice. Not over powering, but just right.
- The pump made it easy to get out a good amount, but not too much. And it keeps it from getting messy.
- The Light color was a little dark for my super fair skin. It’s a product I’d only be able to wear when I have a tan.
- If you don’t rub this is really well, it is build-able so you can get a really good coverage. But you really have to work it in or it can get a little cake-y.
I really liked this CC Cream. I was only used to wearing BB Creams and had wanted to give a CC a try. My friend, Monica had read a review of this one and gave me the idea to reach out to the company to see if I could try it as well. I let her try some and she is a more medium skin color, but this worked for her as well. Like I said in my cons, the light is not as light as I wanted it, or as dark as she would need. It’s more of a medium on me. I will definitely be swatching the fair shade of this next time I’m in Ulta and if it’s a match, it’ll be purchased…! All in all, I think I have found my new Summer staple foundation in the shade light and am now a CC Cream fan! Want more info, head over here; itcosmetics.com
instagram; kmp718 | twitter; @kmpevents | pinterest; kmp718