My favorite Texan, Aven is back today to talk fall fashion…here’s her top 5 must haves-my bank account is already crying cause I MUST get all 5 items, ASAP, xo!
My Top Five Fashion Must Have Items for this Fall
Kayla has generously allowed me to guest post on her blog again (BRAVE WOMAN I TELL YOU) and since I’m kind of…obsessed with fashion, I decided to share my Top Five Must Have items for my fall wardrobe. So let’s talk fashion, shall we?
- Animal Print Loafer. I still love the smoking slippers that hit the scene last fall, and when I saw them coming back this year, I knew they were going to be a staple shoe this season. Think of the options: with white jeans and chambray shirt, with jeans and black T-shirt and cardigan, with black pants and a sweater, or play the wild card and mix them in with plaid. You can’t go wrong with these.
- Chambray/Denim Shirts. I can’t tell you how thrilled I am these are back in style! I purchased one of each for this fall/winter season. You know those short chunky knit sweaters you’ve been seeing in stores? Throw one over the top of your denim shirt and you’re stylish and casual for the weekend.
- Cropped Sweater. This trend is awesome for layering. Over a plaid shirt, over a denim shirt, a crisp white shirt…Brilliant.
- Faux Leather Leggings or Pencil Skirt. I love these items! It adds a modern twist to any outfit and a bit of spice. You can dress it down for work, dress it up for date night…Love.
- Pointy heels. I absolutely adore a pointed heel this season. Sleek!
And these are my must haves this season. Tell me what yours are. And, as always, happy shopping! Xo
Want to find Aven on social media? twitter; @avenellis | facebook.com/AvenEllis1
instagram; kmp718 | twitter; @kmpevents | pinterest; kmp718